Sunday, June 29, 2008

Ainsleigh on the go!

I didn't realize it had been so long since I've posted any pictures. Here's a couple of videos of Ainsleigh. She's growing sooooo fast!! Life has been fun and exciting around the Miller household...Kristen & Ainsleigh moved out, Josh moved out and Tommy moved in, all in the last month. Josh finally got the job he's been waiting for working as a merchant mariner on a tugboat. He's in "hog heaven" as we say back home, being on the water all the time.


Uncle Jim & Aunt Judy visited in April and Mom & Dad Johnson visited us in early May. Had a blast with all of them. I finally finished my classes for the spring and summer and I'm on a 2 month break until August 25th. YIPEE!! Ted is as busy as ever with work and keeping up with the rest of us.


Enjoy the videos and I'll post some pictures of our Alaskan cruise and our visit to San Francisco when we return to Virginia in late July.






This is a video of Ainsleigh pulling up for the first time. This is actually the second time, but the first time she pulled up, I was so suprised I ran to get the camera, then she repeated it for me right on cue! She's growing and changing so fast, it's hard to keep up with her new adventures.




This is a video of Ainsleigh's unique way of crawling. If you look carefully you will see she uses the left foot and right knee to get around.

1 comment:

Kristie Johnson said...

shes so CUTE i like the way she crawls!!!!!!!!!!!

Anna Beth